The “Search Engine Optimization Services Global Market Report 2022, By Type, Organization, End User Industry”
This report provides strategists, marketers, and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global search engine optimization services market as it emerges from the COVID-19 shutdown.
Reasons to buy
- Get a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive market report available covering over 50 geographies.
- Understand how the market is affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus diminishes.
- Create regional and national strategies based on local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform your competition using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research.
- Benchmark performance against leading competitors.
- Use relationships between key data sets for better strategy.
- Suitable to support your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
Best Indian SEO Agency @ https://www.quickseohelp.com/
Major companies in the search engine optimization services market include Axel Springer SE, Google, Bing, Baidu, Ask, and Yahoo.
the global search engine optimization services The market is expected to grow from $51.74 billion in 2021 to $63.19 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 22.1%. The growth is mainly due to companies reorganizing their operations and recovering from the impact of COVID-19, which had previously led to restrictive containment measures involving social distancing, remote working and the closure of business activities that resulted in operational challenges. The market is expected to reach $134.26 billion in 2026 with a CAGR of 20.7%.
The search engine optimization services market includes revenue generated from the sales of SEO consulting services by entities (organizations, sole proprietorships, or partnerships) that provide consulting services to businesses to optimize their websites. Search engine optimization companies advise their clients in optimizing their websites and content to improve the visibility of websites in search results.
The main types of search engine optimization services are agency SEO services and freelance SEO services. An SEO agency is a company that specializes in search engine optimization. It benefits businesses by increasing their visibility on the web. The different organizations include small and medium enterprises (SMEs), large enterprises and are used by various industries such as professional services, IT services, e-commerce, hospitality, leisure, real estate, others.
Asia-Pacific was the largest region in the search engine optimization services market in 2021. Africa is expected to be the fastest growing region during the forecast period. Regions covered in this report are Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East and Africa.
Growing penetration of mobiles, tablets and other electronic devices and growing data consumption will drive web content, search portals and social media market. Rising sales of electronic devices lead to more people owning internet-enabled devices and increased access to digital platforms. For example, the average time spent online by each person in the United States has increased to 282 minutes per day in 2021, giving businesses the opportunity to generate more revenue per user. This increase in average internet usage is expected to drive the market for search engine optimization services.
Government regulations may restrain the growth of the search engine optimization market. For example, the concept of net neutrality means that Internet Service Providers (ISPs) cannot block content based on its source or destination, discriminate against certain applications (such as BitTorrent), or charge access fees. specials that would make it more difficult for small websites to reach their users. Regulations such as net neutrality arguably prevent the market from operating freely and give preferential treatment to websites that pay ISPs.
Competition for search traffic is high among major players such as Google, Yahoo, and Bing. Strategic partnerships are seen among major competitors, contributing a large share to their revenue. For example, Apple uses Google as its default search engine, which has contributed up to $8.8 billion to Google’s annual revenue, and Yahoo has moved to Microsoft Bing.
Main topics covered:
2. Structure of the report
3. Characteristics of the Search Engine Optimization Services Market
3.1. Market definition
3.2. Key segments
4. Product Analysis of Search Engine Optimization Services Market
4.1. Featured products/services
4.2. Key Features and Differentiators
4.3. Development products
5. Search Engine Optimization Services Market Supply Chain
5.1. Supply chain
5.3. End customers
6. Search Engine Optimization Services Market Customer Information
6.1. Customer preferences
6.2. End-use market size and growth
7. Search Engine Optimization Services Market Trends and Strategies
8. Impact of COVID-19 on Search Engine Optimization Services
9. Search Engine Optimization Services Market Size and Growth
9.1. Market size
9.2. Historical Market Growth, Value (Billions of dollars)
9.2.1. Market Drivers
9.2.2. Market Constraints
9.3. Market growth forecast, value (in billions of dollars)
9.3.1. Market Drivers
9.3.2. Market Constraints
10. Search Engine Optimization Services Market Regional Analysis
10.1. Global search engine optimization services market, 2021, by region, value (USD billion)
10.2. Global Search Engine Optimization Services Market, 2016-2021, 2021-2026F, 2031F, Historical & Forecast, By Region
10.3. Global Search Engine Optimization Services Market Growth and Market Share Comparison, By Region
11. Search Engine Optimization Services Market Segmentation
11.1. Global search engine optimization services market, segmentation by type, history and forecast, 2016-2021, 2021-2026F, 2031F, billion dollars
11.2. Global search engine optimization services market, segmentation by organization, history and forecast, 2016-2021, 2021-2026F, 2031F, billion dollars
- Small and Medium Enterprises (SME)
- Large companies
11.3. Global search engine optimization services market, segmentation by end-user industry, historical and forecast, 2016-2021, 2021-2026F, 2031F, billion dollars
- Professional services
- IT services
- Real estate
12. Search Engine Optimization Services Market Metrics
12.1. Search Engine Optimization Services Market Size, Percentage of GDP, 2016-2026, Global
12.2. Search Engine Optimization Services Market Average Per Capita Spending, 2016-2026, Global
Hire a dedicated SEO team @ https://www.quickseohelp.com/