Supply chain disruptions, manufacturing delays and price increases have put cumulative pressure on B2B operations around the world. Right now, e-commerce is at an all time high. According to DHL, the B2B e-commerce market is expected to increase by more than 70% by 2027. Notable features of Zimmi include:
- B2B research takes center stage. Current search engines are primarily aimed at consumers and focus on a single country. This makes them less than ideal for B2B organizations that have to cross many international borders. Zimmi.com is strictly B2B focused to ensure that advertiser clicks are verified buyers from businesses, government agencies, or non-profit organizations. Zimmi can verify that buyers using the search engine are legitimate and have been properly vetted.
- Allows instant flexibility for supply chain navigation. From zippers and buttons to chips and paper, nearly every industry has seen their supply chain pushed to the limit – or beyond – in the past 18 months. Logistics pressures and supply chain disruptions will continue to weigh on B2B buyers, and Zimmi is well positioned to help teams quickly change course and build new relationships with trusted sellers around the world.
- Find out what matters most. Zimmi.com users can search, sort, and filter vendors and suppliers based on their organization’s unique needs and priorities. This includes country, regional radius, past user ratings, prices, and more.
- Go global, for real. Zimmi.com includes companies from 200 countries, so location limitations simply don’t exist. If you are a buyer based in the heart of United States and want to compare suppliers across the southwest Asia and India with just a few clicks, Zimmi.com powers it all in one place.
- A game level zone. Zimmi.com was designed to be a fair and equitable research platform. Regardless of ad spend, all sponsors on Zimmi.com evenly rotate for the top spots in search results. This means that the competition for clicks, eyes and conversion remains as fair as possible.
âFor too long, B2B organizations have been challenged to compete for brand visibility, clicks and conversion on popular B2C search engines. Everything is changing today, because now you can Zimmi!â noted Thi Thi Hoang, president of Zimmi.com. The search engine integrates third-party vendor verification and proprietary AI technology algorithms to help businesses of all sizes search in a secure ecosystem with the confidence that every buyer click and seller login are leads. of confidence.
Even as a startup, customer experience and data ethics are at the heart of what Zimmi.com brings to the global market. Zimmi’s world-class Data Scientist team continually harnesses artificial intelligence and machine learning to mine and extract data assets that are competitively priced and with meticulous care to meet privacy standards and of ethics.
âData monetization, through one-time data purchases, ongoing subscriptions and / or data licenses, is intended to help businesses make safer decisions, optimize predictive models, increase productivity and increase return on investment, âsaid Mike Quaid, co-founder and director of Zimmi.com. “This strategy only works if we earn and maintain the trust of our buyers and sellers – which is why it is at the center of everything we do.”
Zimmi.com also offers online community resources and tools, such as free online learning courses, industry reports, trend articles, special offers and more. For more information on Zimmi.com, register your organization, demonstrate the platform and / or claim your free account, please visit www.zimmi.com. To see how Zimmi works, find out more here.
Zimmi.com is a global search engine and hub dedicated to helping businesses connect with other businesses and organizations around the world. Zimmi’s search engine and hub are strictly business-to-business (B2B) in a verified environment to qualify both buyers and sellers, ensuring that advertiser clicks are verified buyers from companies, government agencies or companies. ‘non-profit organizations.