DUBLIN, November 16, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The report “Wireless Intelligent Lighting Control System Market Research Report by Communication Technology, Offer, Application, and Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global wireless intelligent lighting control system market size has been estimated at $ 3,804.83 million in 2020, is expected to reach $ 4,438.41 million in 2021, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 16.99% reaching $ 9,755.24 million by 2026.
The report provides market size and forecast in five major currencies: USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years 2022 to 2026 are considered as the forecast period.
Competitive strategic window
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for suppliers to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to continue the expansion and growth of the business during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix
FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and ranks vendors in the Wireless Intelligent Lighting Control System market based on business strategy (company growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and channel support) and product satisfaction (value for money, ease of use, product features, and customer support) that helps businesses make better decisions and better understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the suppliers considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of ââits revenue generation in the overall market compared to other space providers. It provides insight into the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of ââthe size and competitiveness of the suppliers for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of traits of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and fusion.
The competitive scenario provides a outlook analysis of the various business growth strategies adopted by the vendors. The news covered in this section delivers valuable insights at different stages while keeping abreast of the business and engaging stakeholders in the economic debate. The competitive scenario represents press releases or news from companies categorized as M&A, Agreement, Collaboration and Partnership, New Product Launch and Improvement, Investment and Funding, and Reward, Recognition and Expansion. All the news gathered helps the supplier understand the market gaps and the strengths and weaknesses of competitors, thus providing information to improve products and services.
Company usability profiles
The report deeply explores the significant recent developments of leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Wireless Intelligent Lighting Control System Market including Acuity Brands, Inc., Anker Innovations, CIMCON Lighting, Inc., Cisco Systems , Inc., Deako Lighting, Eaton Corporation, Echelon Corporation, General Electric Company, Honeywell International Inc., Ideal Industries Inc., Itron, Inc, Koninklijke Philips NV, Legrand, Lutron Electronics Co. Inc., Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd ., OSRAM Licht AG, Petra Systems, Inc., Savant Systems, Inc, Schneider Electric SE, Siemens AG, Signify Holding BV, Telematics Wireless, TVILIGHT Projects BV and Venture Lighting International.
The report provides information on the following pointers:
1. Market penetration: provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration into mature market segments.
3. Market diversification: provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides intelligent information on future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast for the global wireless intelligent lighting control systems market?
2. What are the inhibitory factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the global Wireless Intelligent Lighting Control System Market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products / segments / applications / areas to invest in during the forecast period in the global Wireless Intelligent Lighting Control System Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the global Wireless Intelligent Lighting Control System market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the global wireless intelligent lighting control systems market?
6. What is the market share of the major vendors in the global wireless intelligent lighting control systems market?
7. What strategic fashions and movements are considered appropriate for entering the global wireless intelligent lighting control system market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive summary
4. Market overview
4.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
5. Market dynamics
5.2.1. Growing demand for smart street lighting systems
5.2.2. Growing adoption and decreasing cost of LEDs
5.2.3. Growing awareness of the importance of saving energy among governments and consumers
5.3.1. High cost associated with initial setup
5.4.1. Growing concept of smart cities in different regions
5.4.2. Continuous improvements in connectivity and technological advancements
5.5.1. Unreliable wireless connections and ongoing maintenance
6. Wireless Intelligent Lighting Control System Market, By Communication Technology
7. Wireless intelligent lighting control system market, offering
7.2.1. Lighting controls
188.8.131.52. LED drivers and ballasts
184.108.40.206. Relay units
7.2.2. Lights and Fixtures
220.127.116.11. Smart Bulbs
8. Wireless Intelligent Lighting Control System Market, By Application
9. Americas Wireless Intelligent Lighting Control System Market
9.6. United States
10. Asia-Pacific Wireless Intelligent Lighting Control System Market
10.10. South Korea
11. Europe, Middle East and wireless smart lighting control systems market in Africa
11.8. Saudi Arabia
11.9. South Africa
11.11. United Arab Emirates
12. Competitive landscape
12.1. FPNV positioning matrix
12.1.2. Business strategy
12.1.3. Product satisfaction
12.2. Market ranking analysis
12.3. Market share analysis, by key player
12.4. Competitive scenario
12.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
12.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
12.4.3. New product launch and improvement
12.4.4. Investment and financing
12.4.5. Awards, recognition and expansion
13. Company usability profiles
13.1. Acuity Brands, Inc.
13.2. Anker innovations
13.3. CIMCON Lighting, Inc.
13.4. Cisco Systems, Inc.
13.5. Deako lighting
13.6. Eaton Company
13.7. Echelon Corporation
13.8. General Electricity Company
13.9. Honeywell International Inc.
13.10. Ideal Industries Inc.
13.11. Itron, Inc.
13.12. Koninklijke Philips NV
13.14. Lutron Electronics Co. Inc.
13.15. Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
13.16. OSRAM Licht AG
13.17. Petra Systems, Inc.
13.18. Savant Systems, Inc.
13.19. Schneider Electric SE
13.20. Siemens AG
13.21. Meaning Holding BV
13.22. Wireless telematics
13.23. TVILIGHT Projects BV
13.24. Venture Lighting International
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/qt3u80
Research and markets
Laura Wood, senior
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the United States): + 353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets